May 6 – May 10, 2019
Spelling Words: R-Controlled Vowel Syllables
jumper higher star starry garden better dinner doctor
market hairy enjoy display afternoon anyone everything
1. Create– to make.
2. Dazzling– bright.
3. Imagination– the ability to create new ideas or images.
4. Seconds– very short periods of time.
5. Beats– syllables that make rhythm in a line of poetry.
6. Message– meaning or moral in a poem.
7. Metaphor– compares two unlike things.
8. Repeated Lines– same lines used at least twice in a poem.
Monday– Write your spelling words 3 times each.
Tuesday– Complete the vocabulary and spelling practice page
Wednesday– Complete Math sheet
Thursday– Read the reading passage and answer the questions.