April 1 – April 5, 2019
Spelling Words: short vowel digraphs
dead ahead lead thread bread small instead words breath touch trouble gym myth chalk whole
1. Exclaimed– said with a strong feeling.
2. Finally– at the end; at last.
3. Form– to make.
4. History– events of the past.
5. Public– all the people of a certain place.
6. Rules– guides for how to act.
7. United– joined together.
8. Writers– people who put their thought on paper.
Monday– Write your spelling words 3 times each.
Tuesday– Write a sentence with each vocabulary word
Wednesday– Complete Math sheet (front and back).
Thursday– Read the reading passage and answer the questions.