October 16-20, 2017
Consonant Digraphs ch, sh, tch, ph, ng, wh
while chop catch shape fish phone shell
graph ring watch sang match whale trash wing
1. adult– a person who is fully grown
2. alive– having life; living put over or on top of
3. covered– put over or on top of
4. fur – the hair on an animal
5. giant – very large
6. groom– to make clean and neat
7. mammal– a type of animal with fur that gives milk
8. offspring– the young of an animal
Monday– Write a sentence with each vocabulary word. Remember a sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with punctuation.
Tuesday– Study your Matter Study Guide and Georgia Regions and Rivers Study Guide. Regions & River test is on Thursday! Matter test is next week!
Wednesday– Study your Matter Study Guide and Georgia Regions and Rivers Study Guide. Regions & River test is on Thursday! Matter test is next week!
Thursday– Reading– Read the reading passage ”Becoming a Duck” and answer questions 11-17. Study for your Reading and Vocabulary Tests tomorrow!