December 10-14, 2018
Spelling Words: Long u (u_e, ew, ue, u)
cute cube fumes music unit menu few rude
fuel cues stew clue human news drew
1. cheered– shouted with happiness and praise
2. concert– a musical performance
3. instrument– tools used to make music
4. movements– the ways of moving
5. music– pleasing sounds made by a singer or instrument
6. rhythm– the repeating of sounds to make a beat
7. sounds– noises that can be heard
8. understand– to know what something means
Monday– Write your spelling words 3 times each.
Tuesday– Write a sentence with each vocabulary word.
Wednesday– Complete Study Guide for Math Topics 6 & 7 (test tomorrow)
Thursday– Reading– Read the reading passage ”A School Play” and answer questions 11-17. Study for your Reading , Spelling Test, and Vocabulary Test tomorrow!