November 13-17, 2017
Spelling Words: Long i
light sight mind cry tie high wild dry
try lie bright night pie fight child
1. delighted– very pleased about something
2. dreamed– you imagined something happened
3. enjoyed– something you liked doing
4. grumbled– made a low rumbling sound
5. moonlight– the moon’s glow that you see at night
6. neighbor– a person who lives near you
7. nighttime– the dark part of the day
8. adventure– to do something exciting and unusual
Monday– Write a sentence with each vocabulary word.
Tuesday– ELA– Complete ELA practice sheet.
Wednesday– Math– Complete Math Topics 1-3 Study Guide.
Thursday– Reading– Read the reading passage ”Watching the Sunset” and answer questions 11-17. Study for your Reading and Spelling Test tomorrow!
**Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving**